BuyNeckTubes.co.uk operates a 14-day returns policy
If you are not happy with a product you may request to return it within 14 days of purchase for a full refund, less the original delivery charge, providing of course
- that the item hasn't been used
- is still in as new condition
- is complete with all labels and tags still attached
- and in the original packaging.
We appreciate that when purchasing items from internet listings they may not be the right colour, size, fit or whatever. As an on-going project to help you make informed purchasing decisions, we are adding as many photographs of products as we can plus we are adding, where possible, as much of the manufacturers product information as is available supplemented with our own descriptions and measurements etc.
Although we are happy to accept returns, we do however, expect you to treat with respect and care, all items until you have decided that you wish to keep the product/s. Any use of the goods beyond that necessary to inspect them on delivery, or removal of any tags or labels will invalidate your right to return the goods for refund.
Items returned incomplete, or not in new condition, or with tags removed, will not be accepted for refund.
To return an item:
- Register your Returns Request at https://www.buynecktubes.co.uk/index.php?route=account/return/insert within 14 days
- If your returns request is approved, we will issue you with a returns number and the relevant returns address
- Upon receipt, and providing the item/s have been returned complete and in new condition with all security tags and labels still attached, we will refund you in full, less the original carriage charge. If the return was part of a reduced price bundled package, the refund will be the difference between the amount paid and the full price of the item/s retained i.e. the retained items will revert to full price
- Please allow 7/10 days after we receive the return for processing.
- We strongly recommend that you send returns via a trackable service and take out insurance as the goods are still your responsibility until received by us.
- Please be aware that the opening and inspection of all returns are video recorded.
Non-Receipt of Order
All orders are despatched via Royal Mail. If your goods do not arrive within 30 days of your order being accepted, please email us within 40 days (either reply to your order acknowledgement or use the contact us form) and we will email you the following documents so that you can claim from Royal Mail:
- A copy of our Postal Docket Book - as proof of despatch
- A copy of your receipt invoice - as proof of amount / payment
- A form P58, partially completed - the claim form required by Royal Mail.
- Please note however that Royal Mail will not accept claims for non-delivery until 15 working days (i.e. three weeks) after the despatch date as Royal Mail say that post / parcels may still arrive during this time.
- When you claim, Royal Mail will take up to 30 days to investigate your claim before refunding you .
- Tracking numbers and links are emailed to all customers. We suggest you check the link provided for delivery progress of your order and to contact your local Post Office Sorting Office quoting your parcel tracking number if you have any concerns.
Items Received Damaged / Damaged in Transit
All items are thoroughly checked, by two different people before despatch. This is on top of the inspection of goods when received by us from the manufacturers / suppliers - we also have to notify our suppliers of any damages within very limited time frames.
So, if your order arrives damaged it is more than likely that it has been damaged in transit.
Please contact us by email within 2 workings days of receipt quoting your order number and fully describing the damage.
We will then provide a Returns Number and the relevant Returns Address
- Do NOT remove any security tags or labels - Items with security tags and labels removed will NOT be accepted for replacement
- If we believe items have been damaged due to lack of care by you then we reserve the right to refuse a refund or replacement.
- Please retain all packaging materials. It is very important that you retain all packaging as this may be needed to substantiate any claims for damage from the carriers.
- Claims received outside of two working days of receipt will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Provided the above terms are adhered to, we will issue a replacement within 10 working days of receipt of the damaged item/s
Orders Returned as Undeliverable:
- If your order is returned to us as being undeliverable for whatever reason, we will refund you for the goods only less a 20% restocking fee.
- The most common cause of undeliverable orders is that no-one is present to sign for the order. Royal Mail will leave a card saying they have attempted to deliver the order and with instructions for collecting from your local sorting office or to arrange re-delivery. If you do not contact Royal Mail to arrange redelivery or collect the order from your local sorting office then it will eventually be returned to us and you will incur a 20% restocking fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- When ordering you have the option to have your order delivered to a different address from the invoice address, your work address for example, which can help alleviate this problem.
Returned Items not eligible for Refund or Replacement
Should you return any item/s in a condition that invalidates your rights to a refund or replacement (as detailed above), we will: